Saturday, September 20, 2008

Photography

I found a link at IndoGrahams ( love your work) to this side Digital Pro Talk. And there I saw an awesome picture. It was linked to this side, Pixdaus. 1500 pages with 25 photos per page :-)

Please go to Pixdaus to be amazed, and tell your friends and family that you are busy for the next hours :-)

The world is full of great photographers and motives. These 4 pics are from this huge database of great shots around the globe.

image image

 image

image

7 comments:

  1. Spectacular photos, indeed.

    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes spectacular and really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivar: They are marvelous sites as is yours.
    I left you an award yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I am afraid to go look. I love beautiful pictures! That's why I come here : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful bird. Nice photo of the bird flying. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Scotty's work, it really speaks to my heart especially when he makes the ordinary extraordinary.
    For me daily blogging is a gateway to wider world and I'll be checking out this link Ivar, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to express your honest opinion, good or "bad". I am eager to learn more about photography ;-)
Thank you.